jueves, 7 de enero de 2010

The love I get a horrible sunny morning...


Love knocked on my door one morning Solead disgusting, then I wondered whether I should open to receive and share with open arms ...

It seemed a good idea, though not very successful, the fact is that when I opened it was not what I imagined was a strange thing ugly aunt and unknown ...

Oh my God I thought to myself, this is really terrible ...

I could be, then I saw the love in front of me and I had no choice but to say thank you do not need your services now, I just take my tongue and he slammed the door in his face, ha ...

That was hard, and I feel good but not quite right ...

I prefer love melancholy, beautiful things, like walk and remember good times in the beautiful cloudy days like today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario